I am usually not interested in writing about music, but I like to have the logic that a ten minute run cancels out the mini-cheeseburger I just ate. With Summer coming up, I’ve also found myself going to the gym as many times in one week than I have all Winter! I find that without my iPod I can barely run for 8 minutes, where as with it, I seem to just run on forever! Luckily enough, Chris from this wonderful website called Run Hundred contacted me. Run Hundred is a website which hosts a selection of work-out songs. The best aspect of this site is that it hosts a monthly work-out chart which features the most popular work-out songs for the month as voted by the public! Here’s the full list for October:
1. Rihanna & Calvin Harris – We Found Love
2. Dev – In The Dark
3. Afrojack & Eva Simons – Take Over Control
4. LMFAO – Sexy And I Know It
5. Chris Brown & Benny Benassi – Beautiful People
6. Shortee & Faust – Friday Night Special
7. Kelly Rowland & Lil Wayne – Motivation (Rebel Rock Remix)
8. Britney Spears – I Wanna Go (Oliver Remix)
9. Young The Giant – My Body
10. David Guetta & Usher – Without You
Honestly, call me commercial, but I love every song on this list! What’s even better is that I don’t need to visit the site every month for the list, after subscribing, the list now comes to me.
To find more workout songs-and hear next month’s contenders— check out the Run Hundred’s free workout music database. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era-to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.